It’s Friday Eve and that means we’re back with a list of what’s happening tonight other than NFL Football! Our lists are sponsored by our friends at Westside Bowl on Mahoning Avenue, open seven days a week with the best food & drink in the restaurant, great lanes for bowling, an arcade and live music in the Trophy Room every weekend, and even sometimes during the week! Tonight it’s Open Mic with The Super Babes at 8 p.m. Cheers:
The Best in Live Music & Trivia for Thursday!
- The Apollo Maennerchor Club in Sharon, PA, has Terry Dach at 7 p.m.
- Crickets Bar on Midlothian has Jay Wiley on the patio from 6-9 p.m.
- The Keg Bar & Grille in Sharon, PA, has Leather & Lace at 7 p.m.
- Leon’s Sports Bar & Grill in Howland has Shane McGee at 8:30 p.m.
- Martha’s Boulevard Tavern on Southern Boulevard has an Aretha Franklin Tribute featuring Karla Agee Seldon at 10 p.m. $5 cover.
- Recon Brewing in Butler, PA, has Angry Gohnny Stangry at 7 p.m.
- Thirsty Frog Bar & Grill in Austintown has Sparky Lark at 8 p.m.
Thursday Karaoke, Open Mic & Trivia
- Cedars West End has Thursday Night Swing. Lessons at 8 p.m., Swing at 9:30 p.m. and Blues after Midnight.
- Coaches Burger Bar in Salem has Trivia at 7:30 p.m.
- Country Porch Winery in Cortland has Trivia at 7 p.m.
- The Crane Room Loft in New Castle has Trivia from 7-8 p.m.
- CrossRoads Bar & Grill in Southington has Ladies Night and Karaoke with Colleen from 7-11 p.m.
- Los Gallos in Boardman has Karaoke with DJ Dynomyte at 9.
- Modern Methods Brewing in Warren has Methods of Modern Trivia with Eric Allerman tonight at 7 p.m.
- O’Donold’s Austintown has Video Game Night at 9 p.m.
- O’Donold’s Irish Pub & Grill Downtown has Karaoke at 10 & $2 Well or $3 Call Drinks.
- Quaker Steak and Lube in Cortland has The Trivia Factory with trivia at 7 p.m.
- Reclamation Brewing Company in Butler, PA, has Geeks Who Drink at 8 p.m.
- RISER Tavern & Grill on Western Reserve Road has Bryan Ladd with Karaoke & Music at 8 p.m.
- Rolling Mills Bar & Grill in Girard has Karaoke at 7 p.m.
- Shakers BackYard Bar & Grill in Poland has Karaoke with Cheryl on Thursdays starting at 9 p.m.
- Suzie’s Dogs & Drafts on Phelps Street has Jam Night from 9 to Midnight.
- Thelma’s Sports Nook in Sharpsville, PA, has Trivia at 6:30 p.m.
- Vintage Estate Wine in Boardman has Open Mic with Steve Vuich at 8 p.m.
- Westside Bowl on Mahoning Avenue has Open Mic with The Super Babes at 8 p.m.
- Yellow Dog Saloon in Mecca has Open Mic at 7 p.m.
- The Zodiac Club on Four Mile Run has Karaoke & Line Dance Explosion with DJ Cam from Star 94.7 at 7 p.m.
Like bowling, live music, great food, good pizza & cold beer? Hit up Westside Bowl!