Happy Saturday. Man, there’s so much going on and Ohio State plays at 4 p.m. … But if you’re looking for something to do after the Ohio State game, here’s what we recommend! Cheers!
Westside Bowl has a comedy show with headlined by Dan West who’s been on the MTV Disaster Tour with appearances by Pauline Murphy and local talent Shane Herman and Jason Moliterno starting at 9 p.m. with $10 tickets at the door starting at 8 p.m. If comedy isn’t your scene, the FN Brewfest 2018 is taking place 3-7 p.m. in Pulaski, PA, at Brew32 & Nova Cellar Wineries featuring live music and great local beers. General Admission is $35.
Neither of those hit your spot, tonight’s UFC 229 will be live at JR’z Pub in Austintown, The Boxcar Lounge at the B&O Station, Buffalo Wild Wings in Alliance, Austintown, Boardman & Niles; Thelma’s Sports Nook in Sharpsville, PA, Hollywood Gaming in Austintown & The Diamond Lodge in Edinburg, Ohio!
But if you’re looking for music, The Royal Oaks has It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll Festival 3 starting at 4 p.m. with Mississippi Gun Club, followed by Wild Wings at 4:45, the debut of Eastern Ghosts at 5:30, The Setiments at 6:15, Public Squares at 7, Turbo Lovers at 7:45, ALBUM at 9:30, The Cheats at 9:15 and Deadbeat Poets closes the show at 10:15 p.m. $5 at the door!
The Best in Live Music & Comedy for Saturday
- The Apollo Maennerchor Club in Sharon, PA, has The Phillips Brothers Band at 8 p.m.
- Birdfish Brewing in Columbiana has Gypsy Cowboys at 7 p.m.
- The Boxcar Lounge in the B&O Station has The Shoe Shine Boys at 7 p.m.
- The Brickhouse on Midlothian has Cin City & The Saints. at 8 p.m.
- Café 422 in Boardman has the Warren Comedy Club with Mark Riccadonna & Liz Blanc at 9 p.m.
- The Casual Pint in Boardman has The Willis Gordon Band at 9 p.m.
- The Crane Room Grille in New Castle, PA, has their Oktoberfest starting at 6:30 p.m. with Dueling Pianos. $35 per person.
- Crickets Bar on Midlothian has The Chub Scouts at 7 p.m.
- El Cowboy Tex Mex Grill & Saloon in Austintown has The Vegas Band at 9 p.m.
- Factory 46 Tavern in Columbiana has Jazz with Vinnie & Teddy at 8 p.m.
- The Funny Farm Comedy Club reopens in the Knox Building above The Federal with two shows featuring Matt Onesti and Mike Kolenich at 6 and 9 p.m. $20 at the door.
- Los Gallos in Boardman has Glitter Pig at 9 p.m.
- Greene Eagle Winery in Cortland has House of Rhythm at 6:30 p.m.
- Halliday’s Winery in Lake Milton has The Blue Collar Duo at 7 p.m.
- Hartford Hills Winery in Fowler has Grant Street Exit at 7 p.m.
- Jack’s Bar & Grill in Howland has The Syndicate at 9 p.m.
- The Lake Tavern in Mecca has Gary Pirrung at 8 p.m.
- Leon’s Sports Bar & Grill in Howland has Haymaker at 9 p.m.
- Lil Paws Winery in Lake Milton has J.J. Vicars at 7 p.m.
- Longboyz Tavern in Champion has Chasing 7 at 9 p.m.
- The Manor Restaurant in Austintown has Mark from The Rage at 7 p.m.
- Mastropietro Winery in Berlin Center has Jim Golen at 7 p.m.
- Mortals Key Brewing in Jamestown, PA, has Justin Moyar at 3 p.m. and Max Schang’s Trio of Blues at 6 p.m.
- The New Manhattan in Hubbard has Bad Reign at 9 p.m.
- Numbers Brewing Company in Lisbon has Howard Kliener acoustic at 8 p.m.
- Papa’s Sports Club on Poland Avenue has Nickle Plated Revolver at 9 p.m.
- Quaker Steak & Lube in Austintown has Matt Vonfossen at Bike Night at 7 p.m.
- Quaker Steak & Lube in Cortland has Mark Lee Pringle’s 50’s Elvis Tribute Show at 8 p.m.
- Recon Brewing in Butler, PA, has Dinnerbell Road at 7 p.m.
- Seleh Restaurant in Struthers has Daniel Shapira at 6:30 p.m.
- Shakers BackYard Bar & Grill in Poland has Moscow Mule at 8 p.m.
- The Soap Gallery on West Champion has East 9th’s EP Release Party for “Act Two” presented by Bear Cave with guests The Ohio Weather Band and Leo D’Angelo. Doors 7, $7 at the door and it’s BYOB so be respectful & responsible!
- Social 45 in Salem has New Wave Nation at 8:30 p.m. $5 cover.
- The Speakeasy Lounge in Warren has Dead Flowers at 7 p.m.
- Suzie’s Dogs & Drafts on Phelps Street has Plinko at 8 p.m.
- Thelma’s Sports Nook in Sharpsville, PA, has 5 Deep at 8 p.m.
- The Vineyards at Pine Lake in Columbiana has Daniel Grey at 7 p.m.
- Westside Bowl on Mahoning Avenue has Live Comedy with Dan West and Pauline Murphy at 8 p.m. $10 at the door.
- Whistle & Keg on West Federal has Bill Young at 8 p.m.
- Woodland Cellars in Hubbard has Rachel Spak at 7 p.m.
- Chesty’s Blue Collar Tavern in Girard has Karaoke with CK Entertainment from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- DJ’s Lounge in Niles has Karaoke at 10 p.m.
- Dragon’s Den in Niles on Robbins Avenue has Simply Ed Karaoke at 9 p.m.
Like bowling, live music, great food, good pizza & cold beer? Hit up Westside Bowl!