Happy Friday! Here’s what’s happening around town on this lovely fall day, sponsored by our friends at Westside Bowl on Mahoning Avenue who have great food, the Westside’s best pizza, plenty of lanes for bowling, Sunday Ticket for the NFL Games, all Vikings games with the Youngstown Vikings Backers and live music every weekend. Tonight it’s going to be rockin’ out in the Trophy Room with Glass Alice with Three Vultures and Squank at 9 p.m. Cheers!
The Best in Live Music for Friday
- The Apollo Maennerchor Club in Sharon, PA, has The Dynamic Duo at 8 p.m.
- Birdfish Brewing in Columbiana has Honkey Tonk Angel Sissy Brown at 7 p.m.
- Brew32 in Pulaski, PA, has Scott and Rosanna at 7 p.m.
- Café 422 in Boardman has The WineMakers at 7 p.m.
- Coaches Burger Bar in Austintown has Todd Cutshaw on Piano at 8 p.m.
- Crickets Bar on Midlothian has Tyrants of Tolerance at 9 p.m.
- The Dash Inn on Mahoning Avenue has Jeremy “The Mighty Jer-Dog” Danley doing Comedy at 9 p.m. $10 at the door.
- Los Gallos in Boardman has The Vegas Band at 9 p.m.
- Halliday’s Winery in Lake Milton has Mark Hoffman at 7 p.m.
- Hartford Hill Winery in Fowler has Take II at 7 p.m.
- Hollywood Gaming in Austintown has Dominicc Tocco & The Brotherhood in the H Lounge at 9 p.m.
- Hop Asylum in New Wilmington, PA, has Uncharted Course at 8 p.m.
- JR’z Pub in Austintown has 80’s Proof at 9 p.m.
- The Lemon Grove above The Federal on West Federal Street has Honey Brother with Shultz & The IC and John Sailor. Doors at 8, music at 9 p.m. $5 cover.
- Leon’s Sports Bar & Grill in Howland has Levi Reed at 6 p.m.
- Mastropietro Winery in Berlin Center has The Basement Band at 7 p.m.
- Modern Methods Brewing in Warren has Shane McGee at 7 p.m.
- Mortals Key Brewing Company in Jamestown, PA, has Ruby Hornsby at 6 p.m.
- Rolling Mills Bar & Grill in Girard has The Sensations at 8 p.m.
- Selah Restaurant in Struthers has Steve Fazzini at 6:30 p.m.
- Suzie’s Dogs & Drafts in Boardman has Jaclyn Hodos with Josh Huddleston at 9 p.m.
- Up A Creek in Howland has In Demand at 8 p.m.
- The Vineyards at Pine Lake in Columbiana has Steve Vuich Solo at 7 p.m.
- Vintage Estate Wine & Beer in Boardman has We Became Us at 8 p.m.
- Westside Bowl on Mahoning Avenue has Glass Alice with Three Vultures and Squank at 9 p.m.
Karaoke, Trivia, Zombies, Sleepy Hollow & Open Mic
- The Boxcar Lounge at the B&O Station opens at 7 p.m. with Karaoke with Kimmi at 10 p.m.
- Jai-Alai in Hermitage has Karaoke with Moonlight DJ & Karaoke at 9 p.m.
- Georgia’s City Lights in Hermitage has Zombie Night starting at 9 p.m. Come dressed as the Undead and enjoy great drinks!
- Greene Eagle Winery in Cortland has Sleepy Hollow with players from Trumbull New Theater. This year’s is longer, and includes trebuchets firing pumpkins, pumpkin painting, face painting & hayrides. The act opens with soldiers from the Fort McIntosh Garrison Revolutionary War reenacting the death of the hessian artilleryman who would rise to become the Headless Horseman at 5:15 and at 5:30 p.m., MacBeth’s Three Witches Vignette, ending with music by Trilogy.
- Piggy’s Sports Bar & Grill in Struthers has Karaoke with Cheryl at 9 p.m.
- El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant & Cantina in Liberty has Rumba The Show Karaoke tonight at 9 p.m.
- Thirsty Frog Bar & Grill in Austintown has Karaoke at 9:30 p.m.
- Westside Bowl on Mahoning Avenue has Horror Trivia benefiting All About The Pawz at 5 p.m. Teams up to four players, $20 per team Costumes encouraged.
- Woodland Cellars Meadery in Hubbard has Wine & Cigars with Cut & Toast starting at 4 p.m.
- The Zodiac Club on Four Mile Run has Karaoke & Line Dance Explosion with DJ Cam from Star 94.7 at 7 p.m.
Like bowling, live music, great food, good pizza & cold beer? Hit up Westside Bowl!