You asked for it … and it’s back! Here’s what’s happening tonight in the area. It’s The Daily List for Friday, June 11th!
Personally, we’ll be hanging out at Westside Bowl with our friends The Labra Brothers and Demos Papadimas! Cheers!
(And if we’ve missed you, it’s been 16 months since we’ve done one of these, so our list of links may be out of date. Please shoot us a message and we’ll add your venue! Thanks!)
- Café 422 in Boardman has John Reese at 6 p.m.
- CharBenay’s Wine on the River in Warren has LRB Band at p.m.
- Club Switch on Belmont Avenue in Youngstown has Friday Follies Drag Show at Midnight featuring Starrlet O’Hara, Batonya Dumplin, Dollie Grim Eva Lucian and Deva Diamond. $5 cover at the door, 21 & over and masks are required.
- Crickets Bar on East Midlothian has live music with Goes Like This at 9 p.m.
- The DeYor Performing Center on West Federal Street has The Three Pigs anda Blanket & The Big Baaaad Cabaret at 4:30 p.m. It’s opera aimed a kids!
- El Cowboy Tex Mex Saloon in Austintown has K Street at 8 p.m.
- Frenchy’s Irish Pub & Grill in Austintown has Bustin Loose at 8 p.m.
- Halliday’s Winery in Lake Milton has The Gary Markasky Duo at 6 p.m.
- Hartford Hill Winery in Fowler has Dead Flowers at 6:30 p.m.
- JR’z Pub in Austintown has Lou Greco’s One Man Band at 8 p.m.
- The Living Room Tavern in Warrern has UEFA Euro 2021 starting at 3 p.m.
- Maize Valley Winery in Rootstown has Mike Lenz & Peggy Coyle at 7 p.m.
- Mastropietro Winery in Berlin Center has Donnie Richards at 7 p.m.
- Modern Methods Brewing in Warren has Brian Angelo at 7 p.m.
- Mortals Key Brewing in Jamestown, PA, has Double Shot at 6 p.m.
- Noble Creature Cask House on East Rayan has Ruby Hornsby at 7:30 p.m.
- Shakers Bar & Grill in Liberty has The Tremendous Trio at 8 p.m.
- Social22 in Struthers has Jam Night with Eddie Berg, Buddy Pellice & Mike Campana
- Thelma’s Sports Nook in Sharpsville, PA, has the Uprooted Band with Michael Glabicki of Rusted Root performing the “When I Woke” in its entierty, plus Grant Street Exit. Gates at 6, music at 7 p.m. $25 at the door.
- Up A Creek in Howland has Shout at 8 p.m.
- Westside Bowl on Mahoning Avenue has The Labra Brothers and Demos Papadimas at 8:30 p.m.
- Yellow Dog Saloon & Grill in Mecca has Gary Pirrung at 8 p.m.